Billeting — open your home to visiting players
Open your home to a minimum of 2 players from a participating provincial team for the duration of the tournament.
Players are billeted in pairs only. No single billets.
All families accepting billets will have all adults in the household complete a satisfactory Police Check conducted by the Ottawa Police at no charge. This does take some time and needs to be planned for.
Once a family expresses an interest in billeting, they will be given a letter to take to the Ottawa Police.
What does a billet family provide?
- Private sleeping accommodations, both billeted players may share one room but require two beds.
- Breakfast and dinner every day. Most players will spend the day at the field and eat lunch at concession or in the vicinity.
- Laundry for the players when necessary (to be discussed with team coach).
- Transportation to/from the tournament site.
- Include players with other family activities as suitable.
- Attend at no charge (2 tickets) to the Tournament Banquet.
Contact Susan if interested: